Solcoseryl Eye Gel 20% Tube of 5 g
Description for Solcoseryl Eye Gel 20% Tube of 5 g
Solkoseril ® ophthalmic gel accelerates healing of corneal lesions, improves the quality of healing, reducing the risk of scarring of the cornea and conjunctiva. Solkoseril ® Ophthalmic Gel is lekformoy designed specifically for the treatment of lesions of the cornea and conjunctiva. Gel-like consistency and good adhesive properties (due to the presence in a preparation of sodium carboxymethyl cellulose) provide a uniform and durable coating of the cornea and conjunctiva, resulting in an active substance of time and continuously penetrate into the affected tissue.
Indications for Use
1. Mexanicheskie destruction of the cornea and conjunctiva (erosion, trauma), to accelerate the healing of postoperative incision of the cornea and conjunctiva in the postoperative period (after keratoplasty, cataract extraction, anti - glaucomatous operations, laser refractive surgery, etc.)
2. Chemical (caused by the action of acids and alkalis), thermal, radiation, (caused by ultraviolet, X-ray and other kinds of short-wave radiation) burns of the cornea.
3. Corneal ulcer, keratitis (bacterial, viral, fungal) at the stage of epithelization in combination with antibiotics, antiviral, antifungal drugs.
4. Corneal dystrophy of different genesis (including neyroparalitichesky, lagoftalmichesky keratitis, dry keratoconjunctivitis, keratitis bullosa).
5. To reduce the time period of adjustment to the hard and soft contact lenses and to improve their portability.
Dosing and Administration
If the doctor did not appoint another, dig 3-4 times a day, 1 drop of eye gel in the conjunctival sac. In severe cases, you can bury an eye gel 1 per hour. To adapt to the rigid contact lenses can be instilled ophthalmic gel directly on the surface of the lens before introducing into the eye and in conjunctival sac after removal of the lens. To adapt to soft contact lens is recommended to bury "Solcoseryl ®" Eye Gel 1 time at night after workpits contact lens. Recommended to close the tube immediately after use of the drug.
After instillation "Solcoseryl" eye gel may occur short-term weakness burning, that is no reason to distinguish the drug. Occasionally, when re-instillation may experience allergic reactions as well as in the treatment of other ophthalmic preparations for local use.
Hypersensitivity to the drug.
Interaction with other drugs
"Solcoseryl" eye gel can be used in combination with the majority of ophthalmic drugs. Natural metabolites of the drug "Solcoseryl" eye gel may reduce the effectiveness of antinukleozidnyh virostatikov, such as, for example, acyclovir or idoksuridin, which were applied topically.
has not yet been observed
Use of the drug "Solcoseryl" eye gel for the treatment of children older than 1 year old, pregnant and nursing mothers may prescribed by a doctor, if the expected therapeutic effect is greater than the risk of possible side effects. The duration of the drug in these patients - not more than 7-10 days.
You should not use "Solcoseryl" eye gel while wearing soft contact lenses. Recommended to insert contact lenses, not earlier than 1 hour after instillation of eye gel. For 20-30 minutes after applying eye gel patients should refrain from activities potentially hazardous activities that require attention and psychomotor speed of reaction, due to short-term decrease in visual acuity. With the simultaneous application of several ophthalmic medical means it is recommended to bury "Solcoseryl" eye gel is not earlier than 15 minutes after applying eye drops.
Conditions and terms of
5 years. Storage conditions. The drug, Solcoseryl ® "eye gel should be stored at a temperature of 15 - 25 ° C in the reach of children and to use the drug by the date specified on the package. After opening the tube product is fit for 1 month.
Conditions of supply
Without a prescription
For 5,0 g in a tube.